Please join us for the 2021 Annual General Meeting of the St. Albert-Edmonton Conservative Association.
The following business will be conducted:
- Report by the President on behalf of the Board of Directors
- Presentation of financial statements
- Election of Directors
- Update from our Member of Parliament Michael Cooper
To be eligible to stand for election or vote at the AGM you must either:
- Hold a valid Conservative Party of Canada membership, 21 days prior to the meeting
- If your membership has expired no more than 90 days prior to the meeting then you may renew at the door with a credit card or cheque only. You may also renew your membership at conservative.ca.
Other important information:
- We kindly ask that you RSVP no later than December 6
- The St. Albert Inn is participating in the Restrictions Exemption Program (REP). Attendees will be required to provide proof of vaccination or provide a negative Covid 19 test within 72 hours prior to the meeting or show a valid medical exemption letter.
- Please do not attend if you have any symptoms of cough, fever, shortness of breath, runny nose or sore throat (even if they appear mild or resemble a cold).
- Attendees must wear a mask and practice physical distancing at the event and follow government guidelines to prevent the spread of COVID-19 (https://www.alberta.ca/prevent-the-spread.aspx).
We look forward to seeing you at the Annual General Meeting!
156 St Albert Trl
St. Albert, AB T8N 0P5
Click Here For Google Map & Directions