Riding Associations are the Conservative Party’s presence in every riding across our great country. Our EDA specifically represents members of the Conservative Party of Canada in the electoral district of St. Albert-Edmonton.
We are the Party’s grassroots, and our work as volunteers is the reason the Conservative Party represents a strong and vibrant movement in our communities.
When an election comes, it is our enthusiastic efforts that make the difference between victory and defeat. It is our privilege to be on the front lines supporting our Conservative MP, ensuring that, in 2019, a Conservative MP is elected for St. Albert-Edmonton.
Be a part of the Team!
All members of our EDA are also members of the Conservative Party of Canada. Being a member of the Conservative Party confers several benefits, including the opportunity to:
- Initiate policy and constitutional development within the Conservative Party
- Help decide who the local Conservative candidate will be
- Attend regional and national conventions
- Have a vote on who will be the next Leader of the Conservative Party
- Elect your local Conservative EDA Board of Directors
- Receive invitations to special Conservative events
- Be kept up to date on local, regional, and national activities within the Conservative Party
- Be the eyes and ears of the Conservative Party within the community
Become a member today! Join our Conservative team by visiting www.conservative.ca/membership